- Laddu Gopal Band Style MukutAs low as ₹149.00
- Heavy Mukut Decorated with Pollen and FlowerAs low as ₹169.00
- Heavy ribbon and latkan mukutAs low as ₹99.00
- Pom pom and moti decorated mukutAs low as ₹89.00
- Kanha ji flower , bead decorated mukutAs low as ₹79.00
- Kanha ji designer mukut with jerkenAs low as ₹69.00
- Multicolor Chandrika for Radha Rani/ Laddu GopalAs low as ₹99.00
- Thakur Ji Decorated Mukut For Bal GopalAs low as ₹89.00
- Beautiful Laddu Gopal Ji Decorative Red Color Mukut/PadadiAs low as ₹129.00
- Thakur Ji Zari and Stone Work Green MukutAs low as ₹89.00
- Thakur Ji Flower Decorated Blue Fancy Mukut/PagadiAs low as ₹79.00
- Beautiful Laddu Gopal Ji Decorative Yellow Color Mukut/PadadiAs low as ₹129.00
- Thakur Ji Zari and Stone Work Pink MukutAs low as ₹89.00
- Thakur Ji Zari and Stone Work Purple MukutAs low as ₹89.00
- Thakur Ji Flower Decorated Yellow Fancy Mukut/PagadiAs low as ₹99.00
- Thakur Ji Flower Decorated Orange Fancy Mukut/PagadiAs low as ₹89.00
- Beautiful Laddu Gopal Ji Decorative Pink Color Mukut/PadadiAs low as ₹139.00
- Beautiful Laddu Gopal Ji Decorative Blue Color Mukut/PadadiAs low as ₹109.00
- Beautiful Laddu Gopal Ji Decorative Green Color Mukut/PadadiAs low as ₹119.00
- Beautiful Laddu Gopal Ji Decorative Orange Color Mukut/PadadiAs low as ₹129.00
- Heavy Bal Gopal Ji Decorative Pink Color Mukut/PadadiAs low as ₹119.00
- Heavy Work Ladoo Gopal Premium MukutAs low as ₹99.00
- Feather decorated mukut for laddu gopalAs low as ₹99.00
- Thakur Ji Zari and Stone Work Orange MukutAs low as ₹99.00
- Flower & Pom pom decorated mukutAs low as ₹79.00
Turban or pagdi is a cloth wrapped around the head that helps to protect the head from scorching sunbeams. Turbans have a special mention in the Hindu culture as most of the exalted persons used to wear a pagdi or a turban as a sign of power. In Hindu mythology, Gods are thoroughly described wearing a pagdi. In India, till date we see people and priests adorning the Lord with multicolored pagdi.
Shri Krishna- one of the most popular Hindu Gods is always depicted wearing pagdi/turban/crown. The childhood form of Krishna famously known as laddu gopal ji is also adorned with a small pagdi that’s wrapped around the head, giving the deity that perfect look.
Buy Thakur ji pagdi online
Mykanha brings a range of pagdi designs for kanha ji at affordable prices. Now you don’t need to run around to collect stuff for your deity, just click and get it delivered at your door step. The fine quality and heavy design of pagdi makes it much more royal and regal.
Explore beautiful collection of Mukut for kanha ji
Buy beautiful mukut for kanha ji this Janmashtami. Make every occasion a timeless memory by shopping at mykanha. Discover our new collection of multicolored pagdi for laddu gopal and choose your favorite one.